Tuesday, May 8, 2007

How I learn CB Model Pro

Thomas Haak, a CB Model Pro user from Germany asks how much time I spend in Cosmic Blobs and CB Model Pro. The answer is that I don't really know. Most of my time in the products is spent as diversionary time, much as people play FreeCell or Solitaire.

I learn by taking a few minutes several times a day... mostly while other processes are running in the background. In these mini-sessions I have absolutely nothing in mind except for experimentation with free form, abstract sculpting. I've saved a short session in hopes that it gives others some ideas for simply playing around in CB Model Pro to learn the behaviour of combinations of tools and shapes.

Play the Free-Form Mini-Session

As you can see, when exploring the capabilities of Cosmic Blobs or CB Model Pro, sometimes it's fun NOT to have any goal other than forming itself.

No comments: